NEWPORT 35th MARÉOGRAPHE
Against all odds
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the NEWPORT model, Maison Herbelin enriches the range with a new maritime-inspired model: the NEWPORT 35th Maréographe. More than just a watch, this new timepiece also indicates tide levels according to the movements of the moon.
Popular with skippers, seaside walkers and surfers, the tideograph function is an easy-to-use watchmaking complication. The NEWPORT 35th Tideograph dial is divided into four zones, each representing a tidal cycle: High Tide, Low Tide, Rising Tide and Falling Tide. All you have to do is position the tide hand with its red anchor according to the local tide table. At a glance, you can see the time and point of the tide cycle.
A PRONOUNCED MARINE DNA
The NEWPORT 35th Maréographe follows in the footsteps of its predecessors, featuring a central attachment, a large bezel adorned with six screws and a marine wheel engraved on the notched crown. Water-resistant to 100 meters, this watch is fitted with a curved strap made from a resistant technical textile fabric used in the nautical world. Its navy blue color with white stitching, echoing the color of the dial, and its red bridle dots, give the model a sporty chic look.
- Polished and brushed 316L stainless steel
- Circular bezel in 316L stainless steel with decorative screws
- Sapphire glass
- Diameter: 43 mm; thickness: 10.65 mm
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
• Blue sunray
• Faceted & luminescents hour markers in rhodium-plated steel
• Luminescents rhodium-plated steel hour and minute hands
• Rhodium-plated tide hand with red ship’s anchor
• Small seconds counter at 2 o’clock
• Date window at 4:30
• Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Tide indicator
• Swiss-made quartz (Ronda 4310)
• Battery life: 60 months
• Technical navy blue fabric with white topstitching and red bar tacks
• Steel deployant clasp
H17144AP02, H17144AP04, H17144AP09